Tuyển dụng vị trí IT Risk Consultant
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our IT Risk team is a multi-disciplinary team under the Advisory practice with access to Transaction Advisory, Banking/Insurance Advisory, Forensic Consulting and Analytics engagements. We are currently offering Staff positions to participate in diversified scope of work, including:
– Information System Audits
– IT Due Diligence
– Forensics Technology & Discovery
– Risk & Control Technology
– Business Intelligence & Analytics, etc.
Wherever in the world you work for EY, the standard of training is equally high – we’re preparing you to become one of tomorrow’s business leaders. Through our program you will receive the right mix of training, work, mentoring and coaching that you will need to achieve your ambitions.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you’ll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients in diversified industry sectors, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for a professional qualifications. You’ll begin to build your technical, leadership and communication skills, and be responsible for parts of projects right away. As a Staff with EY you’ll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional.
– Actively participate and contribute in client engagements and execute the work plan
– Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
– Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
– Vietnamese citizen
– A Bachelor’s degree in IT / MIS / Mathematics / Accounting / Auditing / Finance/ Economics… with strong academic credentials
– Basic knowledge of ERP, core banking system, database management (Oracle, SQL..), business process (accounting, purchasing, sales, inventory, costing, customer deposits, loans, payment, LC/LG…)
– Good at English. Additional language is an advantage
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Teamwork skills
– Presentation skills
Start fulfilling your ambitions with EY. Our global positioning enables truly inspired ideas
through the cross-pollination of diverse perspectives. This is your opportunity to build a
better working world; around the world. Take on the world. Not just a bit of it. Apply
Contact person: Ms. Nhung Hoai Nguyen – Senior Associate, Talent Team
• Email: Nhung.Hoai.Nguyen@vn.ey.com
• Office: +84 28 3629 7405
Thường xuyên truy cập vào website TT.QHDN: https://qhdn.uel.edu.vn/
Group Tuyển dụng: https://www.facebook.com/groups/uel.edu.vn/ để cập nhật thêm nhiều thông tin.