Accounting Trainee (Full – time)/ Junior Accountant
Odyssey was formed in 1998 and has grown to over 250 professional staff. We are an Australian owned
company, but managed and run by Vietnamese staff. Our employees have a solid career path right up to
Odyssey provides a wide-range of Accounting, Tax and Bookkeeping Services to Australian accounting,
bookkeeping and financial planning firms located throughout Australia.
We are the market leaders and recognised pioneers in this BPO space. We are recognized for our
innovative approach and commitment to quality and service excellence. We encourage staff to contribute
to the growth and development of the company.
Our company has already experience tremendous growth, and is currently seeking excellent candidates to
be involved in the next critical stage of our company’s development.
More on us at www.odyssey-resources.com
Position: Accounting Trainee (Full-time)
Location: 7 th , 8 th & 9 th Floors, BlueSky Tower, No. 1 Bach Dang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho
Chi Minh city
– We are looking for young professionals with high attention to detail and a passion for delivering
high-quality accounting work. In return we offer excellent remuneration and a long term career
– As a Junior Accountant at Odyssey, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in all areas of
accounting in simple entity types, through to complex entity groups.
– You will learn International accounting standards, Australian accounting standards and Australian
tax law. You will be shown how to use several International bookkeeping packages such as Xero
and Quickbooks online, and how to use Accounting Ledger and Taxation packages.
– You will be use your learnings to perform Australian standard accounting tasks including data
conversion, bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, and tax returns for entities in
Australia and other countries.
– You will be undergoing an initial 2 months training period, and then offered 1-3 years contract
with excellent salary and benefits. For outstanding achievers, Odyssey offers an ongoing monthly
bonus of up to 60% of your monthly salary, along with annual and “job” bonuses, and an
employee loyalty bonus system. Our remuneration is significantly above what can be expected in
any other accounting firm.
– Candidates will have a chance to work with qualified and experienced Australian CA and CPA
accountants. As you progress you will be required to liaise with native English speakers regarding
project work, and supervise teams of accountants including reviewing their work and clarifying technical issues. You must be confident in written English, and in order to advance to
management levels you must be determined to develop your English speaking skills.
– Odyssey encourages and rewards independent thinkers and those who have the aptitude to
• University graduate, majoring in Accounting, with good grades
• Strong English skills – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued
• Being flexible and able to work independently but also in group
• Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
• Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook is required
• Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
. Above market remuneration
. Employee wellness benefits (kids creche, yoga classes, large dedicated staff social)
. Excellent opportunity to advance to senior management position
· Performance bonus, year-end bonus;
· Private comprehensive health care.
. Company activities, company trip, team building.
. 15 leave days per year
. Further education.
Contact: All applications (CVs & Transcript) please send to: email@example.com
Thường xuyên truy cập vào website TT.QHDN: https://qhdn.uel.edu.vn/
Group Tuyển dụng: https://www.facebook.com/groups/uel.edu.vn/ để cập nhật thêm nhiều thông tin.